The Truth about ADD & Other Myths about Learning
In this week’s Quantum Alignment Show Karen Curry Parker is talking about how the CDC claims that 11% of children suffer from Attention Deficit Disorder, yet post-mortem studies show that .01% of people actually have the brain changes consistent with ADD. Recent studies suggest that over 20% of children diagnosed with ADD are misdiagnosed.
In this episode, Karen will to talk about learning styles and how they show up in the Human Design chart.
You’re going to learn:
1. The three ways of learning and how to identify what you need to learn and remember information.
2. Where ADD-like “symptoms” show up in the Human Design chart and how to maximize the blessings and gifts of these energies.
3. What you -or your children -need in your environment to facilitate learning.
4. How you are smart – your unique way of processing information and data.
5. How to heal past judgements you may have experienced about your unique learning style.
Slide Handout – https://bit.ly/2EsDVIV
Human Design Conference: https://www.humandesignstore.com/
UHD Community: https://understandinghumandesign.com
Receive your FREE Human Design Chart: https://freehumandesignchart.com/
Connect with us:
Facebook- Human Design For Everyone Facebook page