Reflectors and Love
Reflectors are a minority—around 1% of the population are Reflector types. Reflectors have all Centers “open” and their chart looks almost “empty.”
Reflectors are fully open to the world and to others. Because there are no defined centers by design, Reflectors take in the energy of everybody else, seeing the world through others eyes, sampling a frequency of energy and reflecting it back to the other.
Reflectors are like a mirror, and the reflection of other people continually change their perception. One instant you may feel extremely emotional while the next moment it’s gone. You may then get all the ideas and a sound sense of knowing where you’re going in life, and then it’s gone again, and so forth. That’s why it’s very essential for you carefully choose your friends and partners; they will have a huge impact on your feelings and experience of yourself.
Reflectors have considerably different life experiences that all of the other Types. So, sometimes they may feel alone and misunderstood. Reflectors can also suffer deep disappointment when having to wait and live through the energy of others.
This type of emotion causes Reflectors to require more attention than most all other people (and Types). Because of this, at times they may feel inadequate and think that they don’t fit anywhere.
The most uncomfortable thing for Reflectors is pressure, especially the pressure to make decisions. For them, it’s the most unnatural thing, because Reflectors don’t necessarily make decisions. They experience a choice or decision over a cycle of the Moon (29 days). It’s not the same as making a decision with the mind. Reflectors have to experience their choice inside of themselves over time. Going through the entire cycle gives them the power to be able to realize solutions and right choices.
Reflectors need people because they are non-energy beings and depend on the energetic connections that others provide them. But, they also need their alone time so that they may discharge energy that they’ve absorbed through the nine Open Centers.
There are certain things to remember if you are in a relationship with a Reflector as they discharge others’ energy that is in their system.
• Love them as they are; don’t try to change them, and appreciate their very important role for humanity.
• Reflectors need space, give them the space and time to be themselves.
• Allow them to manage their energy; don’t pressure or push them.
• Honor their long decision-making sequences.
• Let them speak as Reflectors need to hear their issues and feelings reflected back to them through you.
• Help them recognize when the environment is not healthy for them.
• Understand that they may need you more than you need them.
• Know that you will see the truth about yourself through them, be okay with that revelation.
• Don’t take their disappointments personally; it’s their nature, their emotion.
Reflectors can easily “merge” with the people around them. In relationships, they can easily “match” their partners. It is easy for Reflectors to not realize that they are giving up their own needs and wants because they have lost their energetic connection to themselves and their own needs.
To learn how to be in better relationship with the Reflectors in your life, enroll in our Transform Your Relationships by Design program. Learn More HERE.
Check out our School and Courses HERE.