- This event has passed.
Quantum Alignment Show
February 1 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
This week’s Quantum Alignment Show: Break Free from Burnout!
If constant stress and pressure has you feeling helpless, hopeless and worn out you may be suffering from burnout. If you are struggling with anxiety, connecting with your loved ones or feeling like you’ve lost your “mojo”, burnout may be robbing you of your joy.
When you’re burned out, problems feel overwhelming, life looks bleak and everything feels insurmountable. On top of that, your body and your energy may be working against you and, even if you manage to get your emotional resolve in place, you just might not have the energy to get up and do what you’re wanting to do…
What is Burnout?
Burnout is a state of emotional, mental, spiritual and physical exhaustion caused by excessive and prolonged stress. It occurs when you feel overwhelmed and unable to meet constant demands. As the stress continues, you begin to lose interest and motivation and you can’t seem to finish what you start.
Burnout reduces productivity and saps your energy, leaving you feeling increasingly helpless, hopeless, cynical and resentful. Eventually, you may feel like you have absolutely nothing left to give.
Being burned out not only affects your work, it also affects your body, your relationships, your spiritual connection, your creative fulfillment and more.
You may be experiencing burnout if:
- Every day feels like a challenge
- Caring about your life feels like a total waste of energy
- You’re physically tired all the time
- Most of the activities of your day leave you feeling mind-numbingly dull or overwhelming
You feel like nothing you do make a difference
Other Symptoms of Burnout Include:
- Lack of direction
- Money “fantasies”
- Being self-employed, not charging enough money
- Blunted emotions
- Detachment and depression
- Trouble sleeping
- Trouble remembering basic things, like where you put your keys
- Weight gain, especially around the stomach
- Food cravings and binging
- Loss of libido
- Overreactive or under reactive emotions
Join us Friday, February 1 at 1:00 pm Central
Please click the link here to join the webinar Webinar ID: 452 116 138
You may watch LIVE on our Human Design For Everyone Facebook page